The Manufacturing Engineer will be based in Site Juarez South focused on cost, quality and yield improvements in order to support a manufacturing organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Determinate the routings and product specifications, and setup the system in order to configure each new product.
- Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability ensuring a robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters.
- Participate to ensure the availability of the correct materials for all the commercialization stages, leading any required deviation and getting the client approval when needed.
- Prepare justification, purchase and implement capital equipment for production and oversee new process equipment production.
- Trouble shoot product related issues.
- Verify daily checks of Operations Customer needs, engineering changes, capacity planning and resource metrics manufacturing unit.
- Process Optimization
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Knowledge in NPI
- Knowledge on Product Life Cycle
- Experience with Vertical and Horizontal CNC Machining
- Experience with CNC Mills
- Knowledge Solidworks
- Metrology Knowledge
- Reading Blueprints and GD&T
- Advance Microsoft Office Knowledge (Excel, Word, Power point, outlook
- Experience with CNC Programming (Mastercam, PartMaker o similar)
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineer Experience
- Excellent level of English
- 5 of Experience in similar position
- Experience with controlling Fanuc, Mazak, and Mazatrol programming
- Experience with swiss star lathe
- Experience with Autodesk partMarker swisscam, software.
- Experience in selecting cutting tools
- Knowledge in waterjet process
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website