At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Product Engineer located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Operations Engineering Manager, Senior Product Engineer role involves responsible for receiving, analyze, clean, and customize all technical information/documentation from the customer related to his product, derived from a New Product Introduction (NPI) or a design change in order to establish all necessary processes to manufacture it by maintaining its design and performance integrity.
What a typical day looks like:
- Work with design team to resolve design related issues.
- Suggest modification to work instructions, material or product changes to ensure superior quality of products.
- Customer´s Bill of Material (BOM) analysis and structure definition for production
- Functional Product Documentation review
- Safety Requirements and regulations compliance identification
- Engineering Drawings Interpretation of individual parts and assemblies.
- Request customer for drawing corrections, additions, clarification, measurements methods
- Lead Engineering Changes Implementation
- Provide product training to the manufacturing/process engineers for better understanding of the product.
- Request, handle and administrate golden samples, engineering samples of final product and/or piece parts
- Establish, operate and maintain a standard method for technical information interchange with the customer to control and preserve information of NPI transferred projects
- Analysis of customer product parts and assemblies through model files using Computer-aided Design (CAD) system
- Analyze and determine course of action of Product Change Notification (PCN) and Manufacturing Change Order (MCO)
- Ability to take additional responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer depending on the size and complexity of the customer product
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Experience as Product Engineer in electronic manufacturing industry.
- BA/BS/MBA or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Product Lifecycle systems (Agile, Arena, Procom) and MRP System (SAP, Baan, Flex Flow)
- Must be proficient in English
- Experience with using Floor shop systems
- Experience with personnel management
- ECO´s implementation
- Knowledge in creating and reading BOMs
- Leadership - Work team management experience
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
MP100Job Category Production Engineering
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website