At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Program Manager located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Director, Program Management, Program Manager role involves Lead the execution of the customer requirements, and through that deliver the projected value to Flex and its customers, using tools and initiatives of the company, to maintain business relationship and maximize customer satisfaction.
What a typical day looks like:
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of program, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of personnel.
- Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various complexities.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction reviews and corrective actions.
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations with both new and existing customers.
- Support production sites for projects, costs and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Experience as Program Manager
- Experience in electronics manufacturing industry is also a plus
- BA/BS/ MBA or equivalent work experience
- Experience and leadership of CFT
- Knowledge with technical manufacturing process (Capabilities, rate, etc.)
- Knowledge with financial (quotes, charges) is also a plus
- Advance English (mandatory)
- Communication and negotiation abilities
- Office (excel and Power Point)
- Experience with OTD, Yields, CTBs, P&L analysis, plan attainment
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
KR83Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website