Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Quality Supervisor located in Tijuana.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Supervisor role involves:
What a typical day looks like:
- Supervises and coordinates activities related to the Quality Assurance Inspection function.
- Assigns employees to maximize quality control objectives.
- Prepares Statistical Process Control Charts.
- Analyzes data and puts corrective actions into place.
- Reviews quality reports.
- Performs ESD and ISO audits.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Intermediate English
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Ensures procedures are followed and may develop procedures for the quality assurance inspection operation.
- Provides immediate supervision to inspectors, checking work at frequent intervals.
- Frequently interacts with outside customers, vendors and functional peer groups at various management levels and serves as a liaison between customer and the division regarding quality issues.
- Directs daily department activities.
- Confers with management and production to determine support quality goals.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website