The Sales Support Specialist will be based in Farmington Hills, MI Responsible for providing the administrative support necessary to grow our business and enhance customer relationships in order to continue to grow revenue and profitability.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Work closely with the sales team and the customer to provide an efficient and comprehensive service; establish and maintain solid relationships.
- Assist the sales team with the development and growth of business with new and existing customers.
- Provide sales administration and support to the function, working closely with the sales team.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the company and its products/services.
- Assist the Sales team in the preparation of quotations for customers.
- Create sales orders upon receiving the purchase order from customers (if applicable).
- Provide and distribute daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly reports provided by the sales team.
- Assist the Sales team in identifying sales leads and opportunities, providing relevant analysis of opportunity and information relating to the lead.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- BS Degree
- Good organization skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website