*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Senior Developer -IT position will be based in Chennai here.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Design, build new applications, enhance/support existing applications using .NET 4.0 (or latest) and MVC / ASP.NET / C#.NET / VB.NET
- Design and build Services (Web / Windows) for IoT solutions.
- Design and Develop Cloud applications on Azure.
- Build reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Occasionally do database design for simple to medium sized transactional databases, and write Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server or Oracle.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Participate in full SDLC phases (Waterfall or Agile depending on the application)
- Significantly contribute to Design and Architecture of the Applications.
- Thoroughly document the architecture / design of the applications.
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Create automated test scripts; in line with the user stories.
- Coach/Train junior developers and share knowledge with other developers
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Highly skilled senior ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building secured, scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Microservices using .NET framework.
- 8- 10 years of experience in designing and developing application using ASP.Net and MVC
- Minimum two year of experience in Azure development
- Hands-on development experience in building Responsive Web Design user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with SQL Server 2012 or above
- Hands on experience in ORM like Entity Framework or N-Hibernate
- Excellent technical expertise and experience in .NET design patterns.
- Strong coding knowledge on developing applications using Web APIs / REST APIs / mobile SDKs
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge in Integration and Reporting Services concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team environment.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website