*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Developer - Sugar CRM will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Supporting existing solutions on Salesforce & SugarCRM
- Enhancements to the existing solution
- Produce high-quality software on schedule
- Extend and optimize current software architecture
- Perform design and code reviews regularly
- Explore and evangelize new software design and architecture
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Must have 3+ to 7 years of experience in developing and supporting applications on Salesforce & SugarCRM products
- Strong experience in Apex, Visual Force, PHP
- Good experience in SQL
- Experience with Node.js API/backend development in a cloud-based, scalable, fault tolerant architecture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross teams and deliver to aggressive timelines
The person will drive the overall design and architecture for the Flex Salesforce & Sugar CRM Platforms.
The ideal candidate will be working closely with customers and internal business users.
Responsible for developing new applications/enhance existing applications on Salesforce & SugarCRM.
Should be capable of designing creative solutions, for challenging problems, with limited resources.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience with SOAP/REST APIs
- Experience with source control such as Git/Bitbucket/TFS
- Experience with, Advanced SQL and NoSQL data stores
PB34Job Category ITFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website