Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Test Engineer located in Guadalajara, South Campus.
Reporting to the Test Engineering Manager, this involves responsibilities for implementing and maintaining cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems, software, and/or equipment.
What a typical day looks like:
- Some basic knowledge of C/C++ scripting, familiarity with the MatLab and LabView / test stand software platforms and other software skills such as Python; would be appreciated.
- RF Test Engineers are often responsible for test plan development and scripting as part of technical test engineering support.
- Focused on new projects Setup and Sustaining.
- Develops test plans and procedures.
- Testing relating Software.
Experience we're looking to add to our team:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in similar position in electronic manufacturing environment.
- Advanced English (verbal and Written).
- Test instrumentation experience.
- ICT / JTAG / RF management.
- Data analysis skills - able to analyze it to create reports, troubleshoot and have a deep understanding of the test data, and communicate to others.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
MG61Job Category Production Engineering
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website