Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies. Accurate inputting data into systems, tracking, takes an active role in resolutions of collections issues and sets plans that will assist the company in meeting specific revenue goals.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices. Resolves issues by taking limited direction in order to ensure receivables are received in a timely basis.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Maintains records on invoices, debits, and credits utilizing internal data collection processes.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for accounting and or finance
Good verbal and written communication skills
Requires a High School Diploma or AA Degree in accounting or finance.
3 – 6 years' experience in Accounting or Finance.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Extensive exposure to computer
Long periods of sitting
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
Apply on company website