What We Do
FOX Factory designs, engineers, manufactures and markets performance-defining products and systems for customers worldwide. Our premium brand, performance-defining products and systems are used primarily on bicycles, side-by-side vehicles, on-road vehicles with and without off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, motorcycles, and commercial trucks. Some of our products are specifically designed for and marketed to a variety of leading cycling and powered vehicle original equipment manufacturers ("OEMs"), while others are distributed to consumers through a global dealer and distribution network. Fox Factory Holding Corp. is the holding company of FOX Factory, Inc. and is publicly traded (FOXF) on Nasdaq.Why you should join us
Not only do we provide competitive wages, you will also have access to great benefits and employee
discounts. But more importantly, it's a fun environment where we truly enjoy working as a team and
bringing great products to our customers!
If this sounds like something you would love to do, and a place you want to be a part of, get in touch
with us by submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reports directly to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and is responsible for creating, managing, and distributing documentation related to the production of Fox product. This position is also responsible for assisting other departments as necessary to resolve issues related to the production process.
Responsibilities of the Document Technician
· Work at the direction of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager to create manufacturing routings.
· Manages, in accordance with IATF standards, manufacturing documentation required produce product on the assembly lines.
· Track and maintain a log of product design-related issues found during production builds and follow up with relevant design engineers to resolve those issues.
· Support the engineering team by generating component sales orders.
· Generate production work instructions based on input from process stakeholders.
· Measure and interpret cycle time studies to participate in the planning and implementation of throughput time reduction activities.
· Provide support to the Production Department as necessary to ensure that company production targets are being met.
· Support the manufacturing engineering staff in collecting process data and implementing productivity improvements.
· Support the Engineering Department's efforts to support the facility in obtaining and maintaining IATF certification.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Minimum 2 years IATF/TS-16949 experience.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
Requires walking, standing, bending and lifting for long periods of time
Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions –including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs –on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Apply on company website