Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Pharmacist PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Frisbie Memorial Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Frisbie Memorial Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Pharmacist PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Pharmacist, you will compound and dispense medications for patients undergoing inpatient and outpatient care. You will oversee the daily operations of the Pharmacy as well as all Pharmacy Technicians and other support members.
- You will evaluate medication orders and dispense accordingly.
- Maintain and evaluate automated dispensing process.
- You will provide ongoing education and in-services to department employees.
- Bachelor's or Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy.
- Licensed Pharmacist through the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy.
- Previous inpatient pharmacy experience preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Frisbie Memorial Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1919. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches. Our 110+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. Frisbie Memorial Hospital earned high performing ratings for COPD in recognition of exceptional care by the U.S. News & World Report. Frisbie Memorial has been recognized as a Center of Distinction for its Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine for the eight consecutive years. We have been named a Screening Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Pharmacist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website