Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) PBX Operator with Frisbie Memorial Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Frisbie Memorial Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Frisbie Memorial Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic PBX Operator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Utilizes appropriate resources to complete assignment within allocated time period.
- Adapts to changes in volume/acuity demands. Remains calm in crisis situations.
- Supports responsible staffing decisions (cancels, places staff on hold/on call, calls in on hold/on call staff appropriately).
- Demonstrates efforts to eliminate waste. Demonstrates ability to operate console unit promptly and efficiently.
- Accurately identifies and takes appropriate action for the following situations when they occur: Code Red (Red), Code Blue (CPR), Code Yellow (disaster), and bomb threats.
- Reports all telephone repair needs to the PBX Coordinator.
- Reviews, comprehends, and adheres to hospital and department policies and procedures which pertain to work performance.
- Properly uses paging system and exercise discretion in keeping paging to a minimum.
- Monitors all alarm system (fire, oxygen, burglar, vacuum, etc.) and takes appropriate action in event of an alarm activation.
- Treats all information obtained as confidential and communicates the information only through the designated administrative channels.
- Refers all patient information calls to appropriate designated person.
Experience: 1 year experience in PBX communications
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Frisbie Memorial Hospital has provided quality healthcare services since 1919. We give patient's access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches. Our 110+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. Frisbie Memorial Hospital earned high performing ratings for COPD in recognition of exceptional care by the U.S. News & World Report. Frisbie Memorial has been recognized as a Center of Distinction for its Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine for the eight consecutive years. We have been named a Screening Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our PBX Operator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website