This position is located in the Administrative Division of the United States Attorney for the District of Puerto Rico. The scope of work includes all of tasks stated in this statement of work and any other related tasks issued by subsequent task order.
Responsibilities will require knowledge of office skills, personal computers, scanners, copy and fax machines, and an ability to work as a team member and f facilitate work processes among other staff members. Communication skills are extremely important. The ALS must work and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff. Must demonstrate an ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office setting. Skills in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner are essential. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide litigation support services, including the oversight of collection and production of ESI, paper documents and materials from government agencies and external parties;
- Process, upload, and interpret data received from external parties;
- Review, analyze, and interpret documents and other materials;
- Plan and coordinate efforts with law enforcement agencies involved in litigation team activities, including recommending best practices and procedures for collecting and producing ESI using available software;
- Organize voluminous case information for efficient retrieval through automated means such as scanning, indexing, and production of documents into a database;
- Oversee and handle document organization and management for efficient electronic storage and defining deduplication scope, quality control, preparing appropriate indices, defining data field search criteria, and indexing databases;
- Draft and compile chronologies and logs of key data and information;
- Conduct on-site review and organization of physical documents and materials;
- Assist in the preparation of graphical presentations, demonstrative exhibits, and government presentations;
- Coordinate with third-party vendors as needed;
- Organize information in summary fashion in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Recommend and implement, if approved, optimization for systems performance and identify components to improve overall systems performance;
- Manage and operate a variety of electronics, including PCs, laptops, printers, plotters, audio-video devices, including HDMI TVs and DVD/Blu-ray players, and equipment to conceptualize exhibits and complete special presentation projects.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website