Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AMENTUM, has an anticipated vacancy for a Program Manager (PM). On successful contract award, you will be supporting the overall mission of the FBI
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations for a contract related to declassification, Freedom of Information Act, and Privacy Act reviews. The Program Manager is accountable for ensuring overall quality, implementing processes, and providing adequate resources to produce the most effective results. Additionally, the Program Manager is responsible for quality monitoring and process improvements in order to achieve all deliverables in the most efficient and effective manner as set forth by the contract.
- Provide administrative and technical leadership in the completion of multiple contracts, including responsibility for cost, schedule and overall performance. Plan and procure necessary staffing to achieve work completion milestones and deliverables.
- Monitor fulfillment of contract requirements to ensure quality and timeliness of services/deliverables to various customers.
- Supervise, coordinate, provide leadership to and review the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
- Interface with customers on a regular basis for support of technical and program management activities. Monitor customer feedback and advise on a broad range of issues related to products/services being delivered.
- Extensive knowledge of declassification, FOIA, and Privacy Act policy and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate with and assist program leadership in quality monitoring and statistical analysis of process tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with and assist the Government in quality monitoring and process improvement operations and in developing methods for evaluating the accuracy of declassification decisions.
- Perform periodic quality audits on program operations.
- Ability to submit, receive, analyze, and approve invoices, timesheets, and financial records pertaining to contract operations.
- Ability to mentor and cultivate entry-, mid-, and senior-level personnel.
- Attend all profession specific policy meetings or send a designated representative in his/her absence.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website