Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Regional Director supporting the West Region region. Preference will be given to applicants that are residents of one of the following states: CA, AZ, WA, CO. A Regional Director executes the following duties:
- Manages execution of the Contract for all offices and operating locations within assigned area of responsibility.
- Supervises each subordinate manager or supervisor.
- Executes the Contractor's training and quality control programs within area of responsibility.
- Recruits and hires all supervisors/managers with approval of Program Manager.
- Approves hiring of all personnel with area of responsibility.
- Interfaces with the government customer on all issues associated with the execution of contract tasks and provisions for all offices and operating locations within assigned area of responsibility.
- Reviews and approves Employee Performance Evaluations and Employee Performance Improvement Plans.
- Approval/oversight of employee travel and travel expenses.
- Manages employee timesheet process for accuracy and timely submission.
- Responsible for managing and executing the budgeted items assigned by the PMO.
- Contributes input to implement changes in FSA policies and communicate those changes to subordinate employees and appropriate government managers.
- Manages compliance of subordinate supervisors, managers, and field employee in mandatory FSA online training courses.
- Conducts monthly performance briefings with appropriate government customers.
- Responsible for coordinating with the customer/PMO to facilitate hiring actions on rectommended candidates and for executing the recruiting tasks assigned within the timelines set by the PMO.
- Recruitment activity will be a major activity for this position.
- Provide guidance, leadership, direction and motivation to subordinate supervisors.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website