At Geisinger, we've been focused on advancing the future of health for more than a century. It's that vision that has driven to us be one of the first systems to implement a robust electronic medical record system for our patients, enabling our Rheumatologists to deliver the best care possible whether in a clinical or research setting. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to you is what differentiates us.
Opportunities available in our Northeast Region, which includes Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center in Wilkes Barre, PA and Geisinger Community Medical Center in Scranton, PA.
At Geisinger Rheumatology, our physicians:
- Are nationally recognized for pioneering work in advanced access and quality improvement
- Are innovative and active in developing new models of rheumatic healthcare delivery
- Participate in an excellent osteoporosis practice that utilizes a mobile DXA service
- Practice tertiary care medicine in a small-town atmosphere
- Participate in academics by teaching students, residents, and fellows and/or taking part in rheumatology grand rounds
- Publish and participate in research opportunities if desired
- Enjoy the support and collegiality of fellow rheumatologists with varied clinic interests and expertise
We are proud of the support we provide:
- Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
- Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
- Competitive starting salary with forgivable sign-on loans (bonus) available
- Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, and much more
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 32,000 employees, including nearly 1,800 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. Geisinger serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient AtlantiCare, A member of Geisinger. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
For more information or to apply please contact: Deanna Reed, at email@example.com or 570-271-7202
Visit www.geisinger.org, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
*Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.
At Geisinger, we've been focused on advancing the future of health for more than a century. It's that vision that has driven to us b...
Apply on company website