- High income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation)
- More entrepreneurial than working for a large system (flexibility to focus on personal interests with support to maximize your practice)
- As a dynamic and entrepreneurial group, all physicians have input over the groups direction
- 100% dedicated to dermatology and plastic surgery
- Advanced practice technology (e.g., dermatology EMR easier to use than multi-specialty EMRs)
- Provides a network of support as the health care market continues to consolidate
- Health Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CME, license, membership dues
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
- California Medical License
The Stockton Area:
Stockton is centrally located in Northern California and surrounded by farms and vineyards providing access to local organic produce. Residents are in easy reach of San Francisco, Sacramento, and San Jose. Stockton is home to more than 700,000 residents and holds diverse communities and access to everything from Japanese grocery stores to the first Sikh temple. The low cost of living, the newly refurbished downtown area, and revitalization of entertainment and recreational options to include arts and nightlife venues brings many new residents.
The Mountain View Area:
Mountain View is a town in California with a population of 80,993. Mountain View is in Santa Clara County and is one of the best places to live in California. Living in Mountain View offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Mountain View there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Mountain View and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Mountain View are highly rated.Mountain View is full of attractive and well-built residential communities served by neighborhood parks and playgrounds, recreational facilities, quality education, and convenient shopping.
The Mantica Area:
Manteca is a suburb of Stockton with a population of 77,073. Living in Manteca offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes due to the affordable market. Manteca offers parks, close access to Yosemite National Park for camping, hiking and more, access to the valley vineyards and close proximity to the Bay area. Stockton located 15 miles North offers anewly refurbished downtown area, and revitalization of entertainment and recreational options to include arts and nightlife venues.
Walnut Creek Area:
Walnut Creek provides residents with a rich assortment of amenities that range from shopping centers and farmers markets along with highly rated schools and parks. Healthcare and biotechnology lead the economy in Walnut Creek, but the city has a strong collection of small businesses. The city serves as a hub for its neighboring cities providing easy access to Sacramento, San Jose, and San Francisco/Oakland and accessibility to BART.
Highlights:High income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation)
Apply on company website