Experienced HemOnc NP's - THIS might be the job YOU'VE been looking for! 7 weeks off!
During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our Medical Staff at 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
This is an exciting NP opportunity with a well established group in the regionspremier health system and hospital.
Great River Health has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an exciting growth opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys NO local competition, like many rural practices, but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle ofeverywherein picturesque Southeast Iowa!
We are looking for the next great member of our team. Work side by side with two AMAZING physicians and a very tenured clinic staff. I can't put a number or rating on our people... but I'd argue, they're the best you'll find anywhere in the Midwest!!
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional,financially stable health system with two hospitals
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2700+ employees largest employer in the area and rated as a"Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model enables you to be onequal footing with your partnersfrom day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7
- 24/7 IM-Hospitalists to support you in the hospital and ICU
- 7 weeks off/ Full benefits / malpractice insurance
- FREE access to our fully appointed gym connected to the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and personal trainers.
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive toChicago andSt. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of thetop ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the"Best State for Healthcare Professionals"by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling region with a Mall,Target, Starbucks,Panera, Lowes,Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
I amCommittedto those we serve
I amResponsiblefor safety and high performance
I listen andCommunicateeffectively
I have a sense ofOwnership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System
Apply on company website