ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off, and a starting hourly salary of 15.00 USD.
Welcome all guests and make them feel happy they came. Let them know you are here to make that perfect beverage for them. Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, and teas. Serve ready to eat foods such as pasties, muffins. biscotti and bagels at breakfast and sandwiches and salads at lunch. Always serve guests with a caring and happy attitude.
• Arrive on time to all shifts
• Proper uniform; non-slip shoes, name tag
• Professional appearance
• Provide outstanding hospitality
• Don't be afraid to ask for help!
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
• A strong commitment to guest experience
• Always remember safety first.
• Build respectful relationships with all teammates and quests.
• Willingness to take directions from the Chef, Front of the House Manager and Catering Manager
• Build relationships with delivery vendors.
Ideal Candidate Experience
• Must have a passion for customer service.
• Always have a positive attitude
• Be dependable & reliable
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Knowing your equipment is clean and in good working order.
• Ability to keep calm under busy working conditions
• Properly setting up all equipment needed
• Clean & sanitize work and service areas
• Station set to execute guest service / satisfaction
• Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas.
• Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products
• Operate Cash Register/be familiar with self-service kiosks
• Maintain product inventory to established levels
• Recognize products; accurately restock & rotate product.
• Smile, greet, & serve customers, making them feel welcome
• Complete necessary HACCP to ensure safe temperature control
• Display merchandise in an attractive manner
• Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers
• Coolers stocked, clean and organized in attractive manner
• Label and display signs for all items
• Other duties as assigned
• Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
• Must be able to stand for periods of 7 hours
• Must be able to work under pressure during peak periods of the day
• Must offer outstanding hospitality for their entire shift
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website