We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program, dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day, free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more. Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to enhance your career development in your new and exciting position with Guckenheimer!
We encourage you to apply to our Barista - Espresso Bar Worker opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program. Position Summary: Greet guests, making them feel welcome. Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas. Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti and bagels. Operate cash register taking payment from customers.
Work Week is Monday-Friday
To Apply, Text JOBS to 978-769-2292
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience handling cash and operating a cash register.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Clean service areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Operate Cash Register.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti and bagels.
- Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
- Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
- Create signs to advertise store products.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches and salads.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Produce orders accurately and efficiency.
- Ability to describe coffee blends and product to customers
- Ability to operate espresso bar equipment
- Prior barista experience.
- Experienced barista, Customer Service Awareness
Reports to: Food Service Manager or General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Ability to load and push a cart a short distance.
- Ability to use a cash register or computer key board for up to 2 hours continuously.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by law
Apply on company website