ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off, and a starting hourly salary of $16.82 to $20.19 per hour.
Greet guests, making them feel welcome. Operate cash register taking payment from customers. Maintain the front house keeping service areas clean and stocked with product. Direct additional cashiers to insure that customers are served in a timely manner and front house is maintained to Guckenheimer standards.
- Operate Cash Register accurately.
- Recognize menu items and accurately charge customers for purchases.
- Smile, greet, and serve customers making them feel welcome.
- Prepare and stock service areas for hot or cold beverages, such as coffee and teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend and preparation descriptions.
- Display prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti and bagels.
- Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
- Bake, Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
- Set up or restock beverage and product displays.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Insure that all cash registers are stocked with adequate change for meals
- Coordinate front house staff so all tasks are completed.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Accurately record sales on a cash register and make change for customers within a 1% margin of error.
- Ability to work effectively with other cashiers to maintain service and quality standards.
- Strong customer service skills.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
● Work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
● Reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
● Utilize team lift, transportation carts, and any other means of assistance when dealing with heavy loads.
● Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
● Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever we operate
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website