We are looking for an experienced Campaign & Brand Manager, who will play an essential role in the company's new strategic journey by developing and executing global marketing campaigns and activities across various touchpoints.
Location: Søborg, Denmark
Application deadline: 21 October 2021
Main purpose for the position
ISS is a leading workplace experience and facility management company. We provide placemaking solutions, including cleaning, food, technical and other workplace services, that contribute to the better business performance of many of the world's top companies. We work closely with our clients and partners to minimise the impact on the environment, to protect and maintain property and most important to drive the engagement and well-being of people.
We are looking for a new colleague with ample opportunity for personal and professional development, and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for campaign management and branding activity planning targeting ISS' B2B focus segments across channels, along with managing the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns and devising integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers. To be specific you'll:
- Preparation of campaign strategy as well as marketing and branding activity planning supporting the customer journeys throughout the funnel
- In collaboration with the other contributors within the team ensure an engaging always-on track and account-based marketing tracks
- Creation of global campaign activities and product/services launch kits.
- Creation of concepts and tools for events, exhibitions, and other brand activation initiatives
- Brief and oversee the work of internal team resources and with external agencies
- Ensure that the organisation's brand identity is adhered to in campaigns and across all channels
- Ongoing monitoring and measuring of campaign and activity performance, as well as follow-up and evaluation
- Tailor collateral in each campaign to connect with targeted relevant personas and segments in accordance to corporate messaging grid.
- Share best practice and support local marketing colleagues to ensure strong cooperation with local marketing teams and local anchoring
- Budget management and project management
- You have a degree in Marketing or Communication or another relevant field
- You come with minimum 5 years of relevant experience (B2B Marketing), ideally from working across a matrix and global set-up
- Proven experience with brand building, transforming messages to audiences, direct marketing, digital marketing, SoMe and campaign creation, execution, and monitoring.
- Solid Project Management skills.
You are proactive, self-driven and outgoing and enjoy working in teams but also thrives working independently. Additionally, you are inventive, result-oriented, structured, and confident – and passionate about what you do.
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please contact Head of Brand & Activation Karina G. Littau at email@example.com for questions to the role.
#OneISS is the new us. Being a +120-year company definitely set its mark weather it's how we run a business, ways of work or diversity & Inclusion. Our 2025 ambition is written in stone – with OneISS we simply strive to become an industry leader and a lighthouse when it comes to achieve industry leading customer engagement, leading in society and sustainability and by delivering top quartile results to our shareholder. We made a strategy for that and that's where you come in – our new employee. Achieving our new strategy calls for skilled, motivated, and fantastic people that strive to set their mark on the transformation that will take us to be industry leading in all we do.
We couldn't care less if you are old, young, female, male or identify you otherwise. As long as you have a passion for changing the world then you're welcome. Come join us!
Apply on company website