ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off, and a starting hourly salary of 12.00 USD.
The Security Guard is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all ISS customers and guest. The Security Guard patrols the grounds, monitors surveillance equipment, and permits associate and visitor entry to the site.
- Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to management.
- Talk with staff, managers, visitors, and customers professionally.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
- Maintain the organizations stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
- A strong commitment to the guest experience.
- Always remember safety first.
- Build respectful relationships with all teammates and quests.
- Willingness to take directions from the Security Manager or Site Manager.
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments.
- Participate in team meetings.
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Detail oriented with the ability to use good judgement.
- Passion of customer service.
- A positive attitude.
- Accountability and dependability in all that you do.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates.
- Secure premises by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Obtain help by sounding alarms or contacting authorities.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policies and procedures, interviewing witnesses, obtaining signatures and statements, and restraining trespassers.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintain the organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Must be able to understand one's physical limitations to the extent necessary to perform the necessary functions and tasks of the job. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, walk long distances, occasional stooping, kneeling, climbing, bending, crawling, as well as lifting, moving, and occasionally carrying up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust and focus100%. Must be able to work in all weather conditions including rain, snow, extreme cold temperatures, or extreme hot temperatures.
As a global organization ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website