Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
DELIVERY MATERIAL HANDLER
The Delivery Material Handler is responsible for safely loading or assisting in loading and securing materials on trucks daily. Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Assists driver in locating job sites, backing up into a job site, and placement of the conveyor. Unload or assists in unloading materials by using crane, conveyor, piggybacks, and/or by hand.
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to bend, reach, lift and climb
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds of material continually for up to 2 hours at a time
- Must be able to climb a 40-foot ladder to deliver materials on a pitched roof
- Requires someone who is agile and without fear of heights
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) when dealing with vendors, management, and team members
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
- Experience driving a forklift
- Previous material handling a plus
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
Apply on company website