Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned business with over 80+ locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner, building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
***Competitive $600 Sign-On Bonuses Available and HOME EVERY NIGHT!**
The CDL Driver is responsible for safely driving the most efficient route to the job site, while observing and obeying all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies/procedures. Assists in loading and/or securing materials on trucks daily. Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Unload or assists in unloading materials by using piggybacks and/or by hand. Leads, instructs, and supervises others while on job sites. Driver is responsible for securing returning loads prior to leaving the job site. Reports any maintenance deficiencies to the Warehouse Manager immediately. Other duties as assigned.
- Valid state CDL Class A or B Driver's License
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must have current and valid Medical Certification Card
- Must have held CDL driving position the previous year with consecutive driving experience
- Must have high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the vehicle
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions
- Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds of material
- Perform daily vehicle inspections and maintain the cleanliness of vehicles
- Refrain from distractions such as texting and talking on phone.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S
**All new hires must complete pre-employment background check and drug test**
- Previous material handling a plus
- Previous forklift experience
- Hazardous Materials Certification
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
- 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Holidays
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- Health &Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount Programs
- and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplaceEOE M/F/Disabled/Vet/Drugfree Workplace Apply Now
Apply on company website