Company: Harbor Freight Tools
Location: Dillon, SC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent with 5 years or more of related experience as an individual contributor; Bachelor's degree plus two or more years of experience supervising production personnel (ideally in Distribution) preferred
- Intermediate level experienced with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influence and motivational skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of business concepts (DC operations management concepts preferred)
- Knowledge of supervisory & leadership skills
Leadership - Models the Company's values and influences others to achieve individual or team objectives.
Communication - Clearly conveys information through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that is understandable, easy to retain and timely.
Initiative - Approaches work objectives with a sense of urgency and a dedication to exceeding performance expectations.
Problem-solving/Decision-making - Accurately identifies problems, issues and opportunities, collects data to draw conclusions and chooses a course of action based on facts.
Planning & Organization - Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work objectives are met.
Policy Compliance - Manages in accordance with Company policies and procedures and promotes compliance in others.
- stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time
- speak and listen to others in person and over the phone
- use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports
- lift 50 pounds
The candidate must be able to perform this job safely in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices, without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less.
We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977
Apply on company website