Company: Harbor Freight Tools
Location: Calabasas, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
- Assist in the ongoing development of the Company's lease renewal process.
- Conduct a detailed analysis of each lease/project, including:
- (I) identification and interpretation of critical dates, business terms, and problematic lease language,
- (II) key market conditions (such as comparable rents, competitive positioning and potential threats, and cannibalization from other Company stores),
- (III) on-line records searches, (iv) information provided by municipality records division(s),(v) correspondence received from field operations staff,
- (VI) Current property conditions (including the HVAC system, parking lot, exterior facade, roof condition, etc).
- Make recommendations and propose courses of action to Director of Lease Renewals.
- Participate in negotiating business and legal terms and conditions for lease renewal and expansion projects to meet the company's financial parameters and strategic goals.
- Draft deal documentation for Legal to use in preparation of Amendments. Documentation to consist of deal terms, exhibits and other related documentation.
- Ensure lease renewals are finalized prior to expiration of critical dates.
- Ensure that department databases are accurate for reporting purposes.
- Collaborate with field real estate, operations, construction, lease administration, market planning, and other departments regarding decisions related to store renewals/expansions.
- Participate on an on-going basis to improve team efficiency, processes and organization.
- Effectively communicating with senior management, legal team and company executive management.
- Managing multiple projects and internal clients under tight deadlines.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
General office environment requiring ability to:
- stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time
- use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports
- Lift up to 35 lbs.
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less.
We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977
Apply on company website