The Bradley, the brand new independent living community for active seniors in Kanata, is now hiring for a full-time Housekeeper/Server. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with evenings and weekends off.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Light housekeeping in resident's apartments.
· Laundry and linen service.
· Clean community common areas.
· Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Ability to communicate, in a clear and concise manner with our residents.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
· A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a team is required.
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking someone who understands hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!
About Our Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to elect healthcare (includes prescription benefits), dental and vision, as well as company paid life insurance including accidental death & dismemberment and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
Submit your resume for consideration. TheBradley.Hiring@HawthornRet.com
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications and reference checks. We will accommodate candidates as required under applicable human rights legislation. If you require a disability-related accommodation during this process, please inform us of your requirements. The Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website