Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Emergency Room you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Blake Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Blake Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Blake Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Burn Life Support must be obtained within 1 year of employment start date
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Trauma Nursing Core Course must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Registered Nurse Diploma, or Associate Degree
- Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), or Registered Nurse
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Cour, or PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383 bed hospital. We are located in Bradenton, FL. We have a thirteen acre campus by the Gulf Coast beaches. We are the only state-designated Level II trauma center in Manatee, Sarasota and DeSoto Counties. We have received verification by the American College of Surgeons. Our services include 24-hour emergency care, open-heart surgery, burn care, cancer care, joint replacement and inpatient rehabilitation. We are a recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Fit Friendly Designation. We have an onsite day care program, Happy Cubs, a 24 hour employee fitness center and a healthy work environment. We develop our colleagues through cross-training into new units and ongoing skills development. We offer continuing education courses and opportunities for advancement. We also offer great benefits. We hope you'll consider a career at HCA Florida Blake Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Emergency Room opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website