Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our HR Coordinator opening with HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking an HR Coordinator for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
As Human Resources Coordinator you will serves in a local customer-facing HR role that provides initial support to employees. You will be the face of the HR office that handles routine inquiries and guides employees seeking HR transactional support to the appropriate self-service portal and/or the HR service center. The HR coordinator will also provide support to the HR Business Partner team and business leaders in collecting, compiling and coordinating information and helping implement local tasks which cannot be completed virtually by the HR service center.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assist local employee engagement and community events or activities, coordinate employee recognition and service award events or program implementation
- Support implementation of department or facility action plans as a result of engagement survey results
- Maintain local hiring processes by posting jobs locally, facilitating onsite interview process, and revising job descriptions
- You will coordinate local orientation programs and assist with content delivery
- Provide program support to compliance initiatives by gathering information and helping with preparation for compliance audits
- Maintain learning and development activities at the facility
- You will manage benefits enrollment at the location by setting up information sessions and directing employees to the appropriate web and call center resources
- Assist in equipping managers for the salary and incentive planning process
- Aid employees with return to work from Leaves of Absence or Workers' Comp by performing tasks which cannot be performed by the HR Service Center
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1 or more years of experience in relevant work experience
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our HR Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website