HCA Florida Northside Hospital is currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus for qualified/eligible applicants!
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a CT Technologist with HCA Florida Northside Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Northside Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Northside Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic CT Technologist with weekend availability to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are currently seeking a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a full-time basis. As a CT Technologist at HCA Florida Northside Hospital, you will be competent in all of the following: brain, total spine, facial, sinus, orbits, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, upper/lower extremities, sella, and biopsies. We prioritize patient care; if you are dedicated to caring for others, this could be your next career opportunity.
Duties as a CT Tech will include but not be limited to:
- Select proper technical factors for study then perform and complete diagnostic CT examinations accurately in a caring, compassionate and respectful manner
- Demonstrate sound and thorough operational knowledge of the CT scanner, pressure injector, resuscitation equipment, laser filmer, and teleradiology system
- Assist in the administration of contrast media and other related procedures
- Prepare, transfer and position patients as needed ensuring modesty, safely utilizing auxiliary equipment and/or devices indicated
- Document all pertinent clinical information prior to exam, obtain informed consent, and complete all required fields within MEDITECH accurately and on time
- Obtain high-quality CT images assuring only optimal images are submitted for interpretation
- Remain proficient in executing software protocols and keep up to date with changes in the field by in-service study, attending courses or seminars as necessary/recommended
- Maintain proactive and effective communication with patient and other caregivers to include the radiologist
- Check the operation of the equipment, maintain cleanliness of table/equipment to prevent cross-contamination of contagious diseases and keep room stocked with linens and necessary supplies
- Accept on-call and call-back responsibilities as needed to provide optimum patient care
- Completion of a 2-year/Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology at an accredited, AMA-approved institution
- Valid ARRT (CT) certification
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to perform work which requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and/or lifting of patients/equipment up to 100 lbs.
- Minimum of 1 year current/recent experience in diagnostic radiology (X-Ray), preferably in an acute-care hospital setting
Northside Hospital is a 280+ bed facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We are located in the heart of South Pinellas County. We're minutes from the pristine Gulf Coast beaches and downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Our facility offers a full range of services. These include interventional stroke care, and spine care. These also include orthopedics, 24-hour emergency services, cardiac care and general surgery. We are the first nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County. Northside Hospital is proud of our recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are an American College of Radiology Accredited facility. We are a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures. The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at Northside Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center. Our heart program is widely known for introducing new procedures. The team at Northside Hospital continues to expand its services. We strive to give the St. Petersburg community a healthier tomorrow.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our CT Technologist Weekends opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website