Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Bariatric Services Coordinator.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Bariatric Coordinator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical and dental coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection. Student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities.
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
South Bay Hospital is situated in the beautiful Sun City Center, serving one of the fasted growing areas in the state. Our growing 138-bed acute care hospital offers a full spectrum of healthcare services.
We are proud of our team members and the exceptional care they provide our patients:
- Top Workplace in Tampa Bay (2019) by the Tampa Bay Times
- Accredited by the Joint Commission: Hospital, Laboratory, Primary Stroke Center, Joint Replacement Hip, Joint Replacement Knee, and Sepsis
- American College of Radiology Accreditation In CT, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, MRI, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine
- Healthgrades® Top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety, Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Five Star Recipient For Hip Fracture Treatment, Pacemaker Procedures, Small Intestine Surgeries, and Gallbladder Removal Surgery
Ethisphere® lnstitute's World's Most Ethical Companies - HCA Healthcare
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Bachelors Degree in a healthcare related field
- Two to four years scrubbing/circulating experience in with bariatric surgery, or minimum of two years previous RN clinical experience in an acute care setting, or Bariatric program experience, or experience working with sensitive diagnosis and procedures preferred.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license or Licensed Dietitian.
- Current BLS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website