Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) CT Technologist with HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
CANDIDATES MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR $15,000 SIGN ON BONUSBenefits
HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic CT Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The CT Technician works in the inpatient and/or outpatient setting performing a variety of CT Scan imaging procedures used to diagnose medical conditions. You will operate the CT scan equipment to produce quality images for detecting pathology and abnormalities in patients. You will obtain consent, prepare patients, and explain the procedure to them. The patient population may range from newborn to geriatric.
- Provide care appropriate to condition and age of the patient
- Determine most suitable anatomical posture/position and shield patients accordingly
- Collaborate with physicians and other Imaging staff as needed
- Practice aseptic/sterile technique for all procedures
- Work within the CT Tech scope of practice according to policy and procedures
- Follow all general infection control measures and those specific to the CT scan department
- Complete required documentation accurately immediately after completing each case
- High School or GED; Vocational/Technical or 2 year Associates Degree
- ARRT - CT Certification
- American Heart BLS
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is a 229-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission. Since 1983, HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital has provided quality care to the Treasure Coast community. We offer a full range of services including a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, and breast center. We offer minimally-invasive and robotic surgery, general and vascular surgery. The Orthopedic and Spine Institute offers the latest in orthopedic equipment. This ensures patients have access to high-quality care. HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, and an American College of Cardiology accredited Chest Pain Center. The Emergency Room at the main hospital and the freestanding ER at Darwin Square are designed with consideration for special populations such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
We are located in Port St. Lucie, a city which attracts a vibrant mix of people due to its low crime rate, diverse housing stock, and abundant open space. If you are interested in a dynamic career in a great location, we invite you to explore opportunities to join our team at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our CT Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website