Established Intensivist group is seeking an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to staff inpatient service at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT
- Must be Acute Care Trained and Certified
- Must be able to do central and arterial lines, thoracentesis, intubations, paracenteses and vent management
- Must be able to work independently and carry a patient load of 8-10 patients a shifts.
- Prefer 3 years Acute Care/ICU experience as an APP in a critical care setting
- Both full & part time positions available. Full time schedule would be Monday through Friday, 8 hour shifts a day for 40 hours a week
- Generous Base Salary Guarantee Plus Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
- Additional Earning Potential with Telemedicine Coverage
- Excellent Health Benefits, 401k, paid Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Assistance, Medical Licensure & DEA Allowance
About St. Mark's Hospital:
- 317 Licensed Beds
- Level II Trauma Certification
- Tertiary care hub for a network of eight hospitals
- High–quality performance and recognition
- Robust medical staff including intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, general/trauma surgery, orthopedic surgery, ob/gyn, and many more outstanding physicians.
Living in Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City is a modern city set at the foothills of the incomparable Wasatch Mountains. As home to the “Greatest Snow on Earth,” living in Utah is closely tied to remarkable outdoor recreation, including skiing/snowboarding at world class resorts, visiting our five National Parks, and a never ending network of hiking and biking trails. Easy access to an international airport, top-notch performance venues, a thriving downtown district full of dining options, and professional sports arenas make living in Salt Lake City hard to beat. With a thriving economy and forecasted growth and development, practicing in Utah provides the perfect backdrop for an outstanding quality of life.
Established Intensivist group is seeking an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to staff inpatient service at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake C...
Apply on company website