ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, FL near West Palm Beach
About ICC Healthcare
* ICC Healthcare employs over 350 providers in 40 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
* Last year, our providers had over 188,000 patient encounters nationwide.
* We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
* The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
* Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
* We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
* We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
* Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
* Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
* Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
* Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
* Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
* Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Opportunity Specifics - JFK Medical Center
- 18-bed Neurosurgical ICU, 18-bed CV ICU and 16-bed Med-Surg ICU
- New Neuro ICU Tower being built with expected 2020 completion adding 18 NCC beds
- 3 MDs during day shift of 7 am - 7 pm/ 1 MD and 1 APP on night shift 7 pm - 7 am
- University of Miami affiliated IM and surgery residency programs as well as palliative care and cardiology fellowships; additional residencies and fellowships being planned
- Teaching responsibilities with GME programs
Community Information - Atlantis, Florida
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. The Atlantis Country Club and the Atlantis Golf Club are included in what is known as one of the most aesthetically beautiful country club communities in the United States.
With 834 acres, Atlantis, once known as Mulberry Farms, was owned by former State Senator Philip D. Lewis. During this time, Senator Lewis formed the Mission Company for the purpose of raising Brahman cattle. In 1958, Nathan Hunt and Paul Kintz purchased the 828-acre ranch and the remaining areas along Lantana Road. With engineers Brockway, Weber and Brockway, and designer Ernest L. Green, they sought to develop the community surrounding Atlantis.
Along with the permanent community, JFK Medical Center and surrounding doctor's offices have become the city's primary commercial industry.
Atlantis is just 5 miles off some of the best beaches in the US and only an hour away from all of the culture Miami has to offer! With easy access to West Palm Beach airport, Ft. Lauderdale airport and Miami International, it is ideal location to start your travels to any place in the world.
Apply on company website