HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is seeking to employ a family medicine physician for a very busy, well established outpatient focused clinic in the southeast Houston suburb community of Deer Park. The incoming family medicine physician would help backfill an opening created by a retiring physician.
- Board certified family medicine physician, or board eligible with ability to obtain certification.
- Some experience preferred.
- Good bedside manner with patients required.
- Ability to work independently
- Must have an active TX medical license in good standing.
- Competitive employment salary.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, short and long term disability, paid time off.
About the Practice/Hospital:
- The practice has 3 clinic locations in southeast Houston, including 2 clinic locations in Pasadena, and the third location in Deer Park.
- The practice has long standing ties in the community, and enjoys a tremendous reputation.
- The incoming physician can expect to see a high volume of patients - upwards of 50 patients per day.
- Work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- All outpatient only work.
- Practice sees all ages - from youth to geriatrics.
The city of Pasadena in Southeast Houston is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston. Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-wide amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city, Houston, Texas.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is seeking to employ a family medicine physician for a very busy, well established outpatient focused clinic in...
Apply on company website