We are seeking a Critical Care Nurse Practitioner to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Reston Hospital Center in Reston, Virginia.
- Must be proficient with, and credentialed to perform, routine Critical Care procedures including central and arterial line placement, thoracentesis, intubations and management of mechanical ventilation
- Ability to work independently
- Average patient load is 8-10 patients per shift.
- 3+ years ACNP experience in an Intensive Care Unit is preferred
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time Off, CME allowance and days
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About Reston Hospital Center:
- 24-bed combined Med/Surg ICU
- Responsible for new consults and cross coverage from 7 pm - 7 am; 8-10 primary encounters
- Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC provider on all adult ICU non-trauma cases
We are seeking a Critical Care Nurse Practitioner to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Resto...
Apply on company website