DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Senior Manager of Case Management Reporting and Analytics.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Senior Manager of Case Management Reporting and Analytics to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
The mission of HCA Performance Improvement is to leverage innovative tools and best practices to drive the delivery of high quality, cost effective patient care.
Performance Improvement (PI) is a partner in identifying, quantifying, and executing cost-savings ideas and process efficiencies that improve patient care and utilization of resources.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
The Senior Manager of Case Management Reporting and Analytics is primarily responsible for producing HCA's enterprise reports within the Case Management Department. The Sr. Manager of Reporting will work as a member of a cross-functional team with various groups inside and outside the Case Management Department to prepare and deliver reports to support the business objectives. The Sr. Manager will work with Case Management Leadership and Directors to help identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve outcomes.
The Sr. Manager of Reporting must be comfortable working with all levels of management. As an essential element to the overall success of HCA's Case Management Program, the Sr. Manager must consistently demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence with the ability to function independently in a rapidly changing environment.
• Knowledge of BI tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview preferred must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• 5+ years of experience in analyzing healthcare data across multiple systems, preferably with HCA
• Financially oriented- ability to reconcile data across various systems and understand valid reasons for differences
• Detail oriented
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Possess skills in generating & executing QA test plans and documenting results
• Significant experience with participating in initiatives with proven performance in meeting productivity, financial, and client satisfaction goals within a deadline
• Knowledge of case management and/or utilization review preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written and electronic formats
• Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with a focus on the importance of teamwork
• Demonstrates skills including strategic and critical thinking, problem resolution, proactive decision-making, consensus building, and effective resource utilization
• Build and analyze data utilizing various Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI or Business Objects to be distributed to facility and corporate leadership
• Participate in analyzing and interpreting data to identify performance opportunities within deadlines
• Develop an overall understanding of the end-to-end process from source systems to end-user analytic and reporting tools
• Responsible for working with the business users, solution architects and development leads to define and implement Case Management analytics application level architecture
• Act as a Case Management analytics application(s) functional expert; provide expertise in the business processes supported by the data warehouse
• Collaborates with Corporate Case Management staff in developing new reports for monitoring program results
• Proactively identifies potential issues/risks and works with the cross-functional team to develop mitigation strategies and communicate to leadership
• Identifies and resolves (or escalates) challenges/barriers facing the team
• Offers creative suggestions to report development and management obstacles
• Collaborates with the Corporate Case Management staff in identifying resource training needs regarding new or enhanced reports
• Maintains and articulates current knowledge and understanding of all HCA corporate policies and procedures related to job function
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
•Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
Licenses, Certifications, & Training:
•CPA and/or MBA Preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are equal an opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website