Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an ABIM certified or eligible gastroenterology hospitalist to join our established employed practice to provide PRN services as needed.
- Role supports inpatient gastroenterology service
- EUS & ERCP preferred
- Subspecialty interest in liver, IBD, or motility also encouraged but not required
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility
- PRN professional services agreement directly or
- PRN employment agreements with Physician Services
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Founded in 1903, Rapides Regional Medical Center is a 360+ bed adult, children's hospital, and ER offering advanced medical care in Rapides Parish and the Gulf South
- Rapides is an award-winning hospital offering a wide array of services ranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, including a Level II Trauma Center and a Certified Stroke Center
- Medical staff includes 250+ physicians in more than 30 medical specialties
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, the medical center has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsmans Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking an ABIM certified or eligible gastroenterology hospitalist to join our established employed practice ...
Apply on company website