The pediatric anesthesia division of US Anesthesia Partners North Texas is seeking a pediatric fellowship trained anesthesiologist with a pediatric cardiac fellowship to join their established team under an exclusive contract for a rapidly growing congenital heart program at Medical City Children's Hospital in Dallas, TX.
The USAP North Texas pediatric anesthesia division includes 13 pediatric anesthesiologists looking to expand our pediatric heart team. They work with top-tier congenital heart surgeons and cover the pediatric cardiac operating rooms, catheterization/EP labs, and all cardiac patients requiring non-cardiac surgery. On-site there are 100 NICU beds and a 12-bed dedicated congenital heart unit with a 12-bed step down unit. They cover a robust number of neonates with complex congenital heart disease, some adults, and no transplants.
- BC/BE Anesthesiology
- Pediatric cardiac fellowship or extensive experience in pediatric cardiac anesthesia
- Ideal candidate has 5 or more years of experience
- Ideal candidate must be able to work independently and demonstrate an expectant level of professionalism necessary in a private practice multidisciplinary environment
- Must be either an M.D. or D.O with the completion of an ACGME anesthesiology residency program
- Robust compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership track opportunity
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 16 hospitals, 8 off-campus emergency rooms, 11 ambulatory surgery centers, more than 4,400 active physicians and 17,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, commonly referred to as DFW or North Texas, encompasses 13 counties and is home to just over 7 million people. The area offers everything from smaller communities full of charm and hidden treasures, to big city areas loaded with excitement and trendy destinations. Enjoy an affordable cost of living, excellent schools, world-class museums, shopping venues, sporting events, live entertainment, amusement parks and a rich and celebrated history.
The pediatric anesthesia division of US Anesthesia Partners North Texas is seeking a pediatric fellowship trained anesthesiologist with a pediatric...
Apply on company website