CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants to join our Kingwood or Atascocita, TX position.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcares comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly mattersyour patients care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- Houston has locations ranging from North Houston in Conroe, West Houston in Tomball, South Houston in League City, and East Houston in Kingwood
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants to join our Kingwood or Atascocita, TX position. Qual...
Apply on company website