DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? Are you looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to excellence in patient care, innovation, and integrity? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Director of Supply Chain Operations.
We are seeking a strategic healthcare supply chain leader to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for HCA, a Fortune 100 company with more than 250,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 180 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. We are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package, and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(k), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive. Incentive measures may include HCA financial performance, line of business financial performance, quality, operational indicators or performance goals.
As the Director of Supply Chain Operations, you are responsible for the daily operations of all supply chain functions conducted within the hospital facility, serving as the liaison between the Consolidated Service Center and the hospital. You will integrate the supply chain services with the hospital's primary functions, develop and implement policies and procedures that guide or support services, assess and improve supply chain performance, and ensure orientation and continuing education of your team.What you will do in this role:
- Lead and manage all facility Supply Chain operations activities.
- Manage the profit and loss of the facility Supply Chain operations.
- Execute the infrastructure project plan for the facility. This includes the implementation of the standardization programs for all supply chain functions, SMART cleanup, master file standardization, online requisitioning, and EDI.
- Manage disaster supplies and processes, ensuring facility/facilities are prepared for disasters.
- Facilitate the implementation of market based purchasing projects at the facility.
- Execute the implementation and operational plan for all of the point of use systems.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain, or healthcare related focus. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years' hospital management experience required or completion of the Associate Director of Supply Chain program required.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS/AFSC/NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position.
51C, 51G, 76R, 76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 4P031, 4P051, 4P091, 43P1, 43P2, 43P3, 43P6, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK, LS
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website