SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood - Kingwood, TX Registered Nurse (RN) – Postpartum (PP)
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area's only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children's Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area's only pediatric emergency department.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.What you will do in this role:
- Assumes responsibility for the efficient and safe management of patients including but not limited to assessments and care planning
- Demonstrates and maintains competencies in all aspects of antepartum, postpartum, and gynecological patient care and able to delegate appropriately.
- Demonstrates knowledge and properly documents in a timely manner all patient assessment, vital signs, critical results, care planning, and education
- Organizes and maintains proper equipment and supplies needed for patient care
- Maintains effective communication with leadership, physicians, co-workers, patients and visitors to promote patient safety and satisfaction
- Ensures implementation of operational standards which promote the maintenance of patient rights for the patient
- Demonstrates knowledge and maintains all quality initiatives which include but are not limited to Core Measures, Risk Reduction Initiatives and Patient Satisfaction
- Demonstrates knowledge of & practices the ICARE philosophy on a daily basis by interacting in a positive manner with all patient, visitors and colleagues
- Demonstrates professionalism by maintaining proper dress code, telephone etiquette, and projecting positive image and attitude
- Completes other activities as assigned
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required or must be currently enrolled
- Current RN license in Texas and/or current Compact License
- Current BCLS certification required.
- Current ACLS and NRP certification
- AWHONN Fetal Monitoring certification
- Minimum 1 year Postpartum experience required
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website