DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment programs. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Sign on Bonus available. HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Houston, Texas Clinical Nurse Coordinator – Cardiac Telemetry HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor. HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. What you will do in this role:
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Preferred
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- 1 year of experience in healthcare Preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website