DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Director of Patient Experience.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Director of Patient Experience to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Director of Patient Experience
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Cypress, Texas
What you will do in this role:
- Implement division strategic plan for advancing patient experience that aligns with the enterprise framework
- Collaborate with HCA facility, division and corporate leadership to develop targeted action plans for leaders and key facility/unit results
- Shape corporate strategy by providing data-driven feedback on needed interventions or workshops
- Conducts regular site visits (travel required) to provides oversight, coordination and direction for patient experience initiatives under direction of DVPPE
- Operationalizes tactics and best practices including but not limited to Nurse Leader Rounding, Employee Rounding, Standards of Behavior, Bedside Shift Report, etc. and coaches facilities in support of these strategic goalsAnalyzing CAHPS and other Patient Experience data and provide frequent reporting to key stakeholders
- Coordinates with Education and HR partners to implement evidenced based practices training classes or other programs to ensure new and existing staff have proper tools and preparation to perform daily tasks and duties
- Engage with individual facilities to identify unique concerns and assist with development of action plans
- Provide support and direction with regards to obtaining favorable CAHPS results
- Monitor and evaluate reports consistently, trouble shoot areas of concerns; implement corrective action as needed
- Validates information gathered on site visits and reported to leadership for improved outcomes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses, workshops, or other developmental interventions designed to address training needs of individuals or groups of employees.
- Working collaboratively with facility, division and corporate leadership to improve the overall quality of the patient experience and ensure that all related initiatives remain on schedule
- Practicing and adhering to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or other healthcare related field required
- Master's degree in healthcare leadership/management or other related field required
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare Leadership preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Healthcare Leadership or Management preferred
- Lean experience or Six Sigma black or green certifications preferred
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our recruiters for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website