DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Director (RN) of Clinical Operations.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Director (RN) of Clinical Operations to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Director (RN) of Clinical Operations
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress – Cypress, TX
What you will do in this role:
- Develop a division framework and strategy to prioritize, delegate, and execute initiatives that align with the enterprise strategy for nursing operations
- Provide feedback to division and facility on cross-functional initiative progress (e.g., recruiting, staffing and scheduling, etc.)
- Provide feedback to division and facility on nursing initiatives, standards of care, and clinical processes based on key performance metrics (e.g., turnover, contract labor, etc.)
- Delivery and operations
- Manage execution of nursing initiatives and strategies across the facility
- Assist in the development of clinical protocols that use evidence based best practices to provide consistency and drive performance outcomes.
- Evaluate projects or initiative strategic fit with the organization's objectives to guide the allocation of human, financial, and technological resources.
- Build strategic alliances and partnerships within the organization to collaboratively execute business strategies.
- Interface with cross-functional division leadership to oversee initiatives impacting nursing (e.g., float pools, recruiting strategies, etc.) aligned with HCA corporate strategies, division and facility goals.
- Engage regularly with facility leadership and staff to identify unique operational needs and assist with development of action plans
- Performance accountability
- Collaborate with Nursing Analytics contact(s) to track impact of initiatives across key nursing metrics (e.g., efficiency, quality, turnover, etc.)
- Monitor and evaluate reports consistently, highlighting areas of change / focus and suggesting action plans
- Interpret business data for the purpose of identifying patterns, trends, and variances in company operations
QualificationsWhat qualifications do you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business required
- Five+ years experience in hospital leadership
- Five+ years experience in hospital operations
- Registered Nurse - currently licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Texas
- Skill in grasping the complexities and understanding intricate relationships among issues or problems.
- Skill in recognizing gaps in existing information that is important for fully understanding an issue or problem.
- Expert knowledge of clinical systems that support operational efficiencies as it relates to clinical nursing initiatives
- Knowledge of tools, systems, and evidence-based practices utilized to support nursing operations (e.g., staffing, scheduling, etc.
- The ability to use database software to enter, retrieve, sort, and filter information as necessary for reporting or report generation.
- The ability to use intermediate/advanced features of spreadsheet software to analyze data including formatting summary tables, creating graphs and charts, and making calculations
- The ability to plan and manage projects, including assigned personnel, multiple competing project, or resource demands to meet project deadlines on time and within budget
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our recruiters for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website