SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Houston, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) –Radiology HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor. HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Radiologist and Nursing Administrator, makes independent decisions.
- Keeping within established guidelines with regard to all practices in Imaging services.
- Responsible for all aspects of patient safety throughout procedures in Imaging Services.
- Direct assistant to physicians in invasive or sedation procedures, monitoring and assessment of patients prior to, during, and post procedure as applicable by policy and procedural practices.
- Manages patient and physician schedules and coordination of procedures. Oversight of compliance with regulatory and accrediting guidelines in conjunction with Medical and department Director.
- Participates in development of policies and procedures, performance improvement and all initiatives relative to patient safety in Imaging Services.
- Acts as liaison between Imaging services and Nursing Administration, Nursing and other departments.
- Responsible for all required documentation relative to IR procedures in Imaging.
- The Registered Nurse will be trained on PICC and Mid-Line IV insertion.
- Patient ages range from neonate to geriatric.
- The Registered Nurse functions as an extension of the charge nurse and the unit supervisor to ensure a professional level of care is maintained.
- The Registered Nurse has a primary function in the development of a plan of care for the patients and the provision of educational needs for patients, families, and significant others.
- The Registered Nurse maintains a high level of competency in the provision of nursing care for patients served.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- Minimum Experience: minimum 2 years preferred, but not required, experience in patient monitoring through sedation preferred, as well as prior experience with pediatric populations.
- Required Licensure: RN Licensure in state of Texas
- Required Certification: ACLS, BLS
- Skills: Ability to communicate with all customers both orally and written in a clear, professional and effective manner. Multitasking, ability to function in emergent situations, proficient in IV insertions, management of sterile fields, etc.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website