At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This position is responsible for oversight including consultation on legislative implementation around pharmacy benefits and compliance. May perform activities associated with administration and management of pharmacy programs but not limited to assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of various programs.
* Registered Pharmacist in the United States.
* Experience using window based word processing, spreadsheet and relational database software.
* Drug information knowledge.
* Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of PBM, Pharmacy Benefits guidelines or practice parameters; pharmacoeconomics; quality improvement processes and techniques.
* Knowledge of medication use evaluation principles.
* Ability to remain at a work station and perform computer entry for long periods of time, as required.
* Skills to handle multiple priorities and manage communications professionally to achieve issue resolution with customers, employees, or management
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
*Legislation implementation and compliance for 5 states (IL, OK, NM, TX, MT).
*Pharmacy Benefits Compliance; legislation, regulatory, policies & procedures for HCSC and vendors oversight.
We offer a flexible work arrangement to include 2 days work from home and 3 days working in one of our offices.
Relocation is not available at this time.
Sponsorship is not provided.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website