At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary This position is responsible for contacting identified members to inform and educate them on health care programs to address their personal health plan needs, engaging the member in discussion of adherence to personal health plans, responding to inquires from members, and supporting the clinicians in the Medical Management department with their provider and member activities.
* Bachelor of Social Work or Psychology OR LVN, LPN with 1 year experience in managed care systems OR RN OR 3 years care coordination for a state managed or waiver program OR 3 years managed care systems experience.
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Experience coordinating member medical related needs, providing assistance to members, and analyzing member needs
* PC proficiency including Microsoft Office applications
* Customer service skills
* Verbal and written communications skills including developing written correspondence to members and to other department personnel and coaching skills, including motivational interviewing, to educate members on medical issues
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website