At HCSC, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and the foundation to our success. We enable employees to craft their career with curated development plans that set their learning path to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Come join us and be part of a purpose driven company who is invested in your future!Job Summary * Chicago, IL * Richardson, TX * Albuquerque, NM * Tulsa, OK *
We offer a flexible work arrangement to include 2 days work from home and 3 days working in one of our corporate headquarter buildings.
This position is responsible for managing cross-functional teams in identifying digital product opportunities in new and complex pharmacy and health insurance markets. Leads the development process from inception to market launch for new digital products. Works to ensure that new digital products are clearly defined and that HCSC leadership has the necessary information (e.g., proformas, financial analysis, internal capabilities assessment, etc.) in order to make an informed go/no go decision for product launch. Responsible for updating and maintaining the PLM process
ResponsibilitiesRequired Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors' degree in Business or or Health Administration and 7 years experience in health care, health insurance, or strategic consulting environment OR 11 years experience in health care, health insurance, or strategic consulting
* Experience leading and mentoring other staff.
* Experience in managed care digital product development, benefits consulting or project management.
* Experience working with corporate leadership, interfacing and communicating at all levels of the organization.
* Experience managing multiple complex priorities and a heavy workload.
* Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
* Verbal and written communication skills. Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience developing and presenting to internal and external clients
* Pharmacy, health insurance or healthcare industry experience.
* Previous responsibility for the management of a digital product or digital product line, including development of digital
products from inception to launch, and digital product introduction and monitoring for success or need for reengineering.
- Lead team through Product Discovery and Opportunity phase. This includes the evaluation of ideas and concepts, and review of opportunity documents.
- Lead team through the Product Definition phase. Ensure the appropriate stakeholders have been engaged, financial analysis and forecasting have been performed, and that internal capabilities have been assessed.
- Work with various business units to generate the information and analysis required to write a business case. This will include a cost benefit analysis, business justification, high level implementation roadmap, and a detailed description of the product.
- Develop and manage annual formal review of new product development to ensure HCSC competitiveness and identify methods for continually improving the front end PLM processes.
- Coordinate market research and competitive analysis. Monitor and analyze marketplace trends regarding products, price and services. Survey sales staff and brokers to obtain input on the competitive marketplace. Develop recommendations for development of new products or enhancements to existing products.
- Evaluate viability of proposed products. Develop preliminary pricing estimates with Actuarial and Underwriting, assess administrative support with core areas, identify systems requirements with ITG, and conduct reviews of regulatory/compliance issues with Legal and Contract Development. Develop and present recommendation for senior management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products current in the marketplace and trends in new products being developed and marketed by competitors. Maintain fundamental knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations pertaining to group and individual products including benefits and administrative practices mandated by legislation
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. Even if you don't think you are a perfect fit, apply anyway - you might have qualifications we haven't even thought of yet.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at HCSC about our Employee Referral process!HCSC Employment Statement:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website